Friday, July 18, 2008

Poor Music


Music is a lap sitting dog. Every evening she relishes that part of the day when I sit down to read or watch TV because that means lap time! Last night I sat down about 9:00 and she was waiting for her time. (Russ is not a lap sitter. He prefers to lay next to the chair or sit next to you on a couch. No laps for him for probably two good reasons 1) he doesn't fit and 2) he gets too hot.)


Any way, Music and I are having our special time together when my--okay I admit my favorite cat--Skitch decides he wants a little lap time too. He jumps up and I am thinking okay we can figure out how to make this work when he lays down on Music. She just keeps hanging out on my lap and I am guessing her philosophy is--"I can wait out a cat." And she did.


So right now in my house, I have Mr. Opinionated Himself--Russ. Russ has opinions about everything from who is allowed to walk on our street to theories of global warming, and sweet tempered, loves nothing more than a warm lap and a soft pillow Music. But rumor on the street is my next Cardi Corgi will be a bit more middle of the road. Cheers to a pack full of personalities.

No comments: