Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Oh Where is that darn camera when you need it?

I had a soft sided crate for Russ set up in the living room. He's pretty good loose when I am gone but if anything loud happens he chews up a book or a magazine. Thank goodness we seem to have moved on from shoes and glasses. But I digress...

Okay the crate is still up and Russ sees a kid on a bike go by the front window. He immediately races to the front window. The shortest distance between two places is a straight line--right? So he charges in a straight line to the window only the crate is right smack in the middle of this straight line approach. He charges full steam ahead into the crate and bamm hits the back window of the crate. I swear the back side of that crate looked like the old horror movies when the face comes out of the wall. I laughed until my ribs hurt!

Well I am happy to report that at one year and a day, my buddy Russ is still making me laugh!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And who was complaining to me last week that he was growing up and becoming boring??? If you find something to fix the crate, buy me a few yards, his relatives have done a # on a couple of my canvas crates too.

Hugs to the Wonder Puppy on his first Barkday!

Sherilyn said...

Boring? Russ?? NEVER!! :) Just wait...the new one will be there sooner than you think and new chaos and havoc will begin! I'm sure the two of them will come up with new things to keep ya'll entertained! hehe ;)

Hugs to all!

Sherilyn