Thursday, July 31, 2008

From the Archives II







I'm on the road for a couple of days--something about meeting my brother half way to deliver a boat, but not important. I left this morning about 10:00am after saying a quick good bye to the family, Russ and Music. I've gotten reports from the road and all seems to be going well. Most importantly Russ is eating but word is that he only eats after Music dashes in to get a nimble of his Satin Balls. (There's a story, but I will save it for when I get home!)

Any way it seemed only fitting to pull a couple pictures out of the archives that didn't make it to prime time viewing. Just so everyone is on a level playing field let me quickly describe my two characters. Russ is a ready for anything, game for a good time kind of dog, while Music is a sweet little girl, with a vamp side but for the most part content to hang out with her human on the couch or chair. (With the new puppy arriving in just a few short days, Aunt Cindy suggested that dear Music had no idea what she was getting into when she adopted our couch.)

I think these two pictures will show the vast difference between them. Russ--rough and ready to take on the fan, and Music snuggled up the the softest blanket she can find.

No comments: