Tuesday, July 15, 2008

You Say It's Your Birthday! (Part 2)




We had a little party tonight for Russ and the neighbor who just turned 21. A good time was had by all! While we ate cake, Russ played with his new toy and Music wondered about her January party. Russ of course got to do his two favorite things in the world--go for a 3 mile walk and play a little football.


It was suggested to me that I include in the year in review that Russ Corgied my prescription glasses. Yes, I wore reading glasses for a couple of months before my year interval was up!


Of course I should also note that the rocking chairs won't be the same until they make a trip to the furniture restorer. (Fortunately we know a really good one!)


And it wouldn't be complete if we didn't take a moment to remember Russ nabbing the neighbors golf club and parading about the yard like a peacock.


Well tomorrow dawns bright for my buddy Russ and I hope he keeps making us laugh.

No comments: