Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Cardi Communication

So Russ is barking at me, and I think that he is asking for a business session. I never take just one Cardi out for business because it is way too inefficient. I get the walking leashes off the hook and call for Music. She always comes running when I get walk leashes down, but this time she just sits in the chair and flat out refuses to come. I made some playful noises and called again. No go she is not getting off the chair. So I said okay for you but don't ask me to go out in 15 mins.

I start out the door and release Russ to follow, and he bolts to the side yard. Football--he wants to play football. Of course, he has the wrong leash on for football, so back in the house to switch out leashes. Music is still sitting in chair only this time looking all smug. You see she hates football and would never willingly go outside to even watch the stupid game. She knew what Mr. Russ was asking for and wasn't going to have any part of it.

I am still amazed!

No comments: