Tuesday, November 25, 2008

DNA Samples

I have ordered DNA samples on all 3 Cardis, and not for reasons you might think!

We are hosting Thanksgiving, so I thought it prudent to vacuum up the dog hair and while I was at it run a mop. Well we all know what running a mop and vacuum cleaner does to my little Russ, so I lock dogs away from me while I am cleaning.

I finished in the living room and dining room, so I released them into those rooms while I did the kitchen. I am not 3 mop swipes into the kitchen when I hear, "One of the dogs wet in the living room, and walked through it." Yes not only did the little darling widdle on the freshly mopped floor but proceeded to walk through it and into the foyer.

After I remop the area, I'm collecting DNA samples and the guilty culprit is going to be voted off the island!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The new hit show: Survivor Cardigan! Someone is going to join a new tribe soon.

Winjammin' said...

Maybe a cross between Survivor Cardigan and CSI: Cardigan...SVU (Special Victim Unit....aka Music LOL)