Thursday, November 6, 2008

Tales of a Giant Corgi
















Out of the mouths of babes... My 3 yr old niece came for a visit last night and the first thing she said was, "Where is the little baby puppy?" Well Shaker Baby was sitting right in front of her waiting to be fawned on. I said, "Honey, he is right there." She replied, "He's not a baby anymore." At that she turned and walked away.



I immediately picked up my dejected puppy and told him he was my wonderful baby puppy. At that he wanted down to go play. Oh he is definitely still a baby with all his puppy ways and goofy moves, but I will say that I have a fork lift on lay away for the time is not far that I won't be able to heist him up! Because you see he will be 5 months old tomorrow and he checks in at 27lbs. Russ by comparison is 31lbs at 16 months.

P.S. The photos were taken this morning and the window he is peeking out sits 2 ft off the floor. And I just can't help myself--isn't he the cutest thing you have ever seen? Kim

2 comments:

Sherilyn said...

Yes, he is adorable! :) Then again, we're still biased on that topic. hehe

Bear has a vet appt on Saturday, so we'll see what he weighs and let you know. I'm guessing around 23 or 24lbs, after having to carry him downstairs last night.

Hugs! Can't wait to see you guys again!

Sherilyn

Sherilyn said...

Well, we were at the vet today, and Bear is right at 24lbs, so a little behind Shaker Baby.