Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A Look Forward




But first a look back...


My first post included a story about Russ and Christmas. You see he escaped the bed and stealthily entered the forbidden Christmas room, and opened at least a dozen gifts. I found the boy covered in ribbon, wrapping paper and tape. I laughed so hard my ribs hurt, and then I gave him a bath.


I thought this Christmas season would be easier because he of course would have matured, but then I got bit by the "potato chip syndrome" that is associated with Cardigans. It seems that it impossible to just have one, so along came sweet little Music and then another baby named Shaker. My first hint of things to come again happened this morning when I heard that strange rustling noise that can only be one thing--ribbons. Yep, Shaker and Russ had a green Christmas bow they found goodness knows where and were playing tug of war with it.


So apparently I am doomed, maybe I'll put an x-pen around the Christmas tree!

1 comment:

Sherilyn said...

Uh huh...good luck with that! ;) I'm dreading this year with 7 (or 8, how ever many are still here when the presents start coming out). We had 5 last year and only had a couple presents touched, but that was before Frick and Frack...I envision lots of shredded wrapping paper and ribbons if we don't watch them closely. But, I couldn't imagine life without them, so we'll just laugh and enjoy! :D

Happy Thanksgiving...hugs to all!

Sherilyn