Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Mom Is MAD MAD MAD


Russ here.


OOOOH WEEEEE is Mom ever mad at Shaker Baby and me. I just don't get it but I'll tell you the story and see what you think.


This morning we all got up and had a good romp outside and we all came in super excited and continued the frap. Even Music joined in.


Well I jumped up on the couch and grabbed Mom's knitting right off the table. When I jumped down with it, Shaker grabbed it and we were having a great tug of war when Mom yelled--yes she yelled--STOP!


I stopped right away but you know babies--Shaker Baby hasn't figured out that when Mom yells STOP she means STOP!


Well she fussed with her stupid knitting and made some noise about us being lucky dogs because she was able to pick up all the stitches. I don't get it instead of fussing with that yarn stuff why doesn't she sit on the floor and pet us all the time.


Well she says that she will be over it by the end of the day. I just don't get it.


Russ out.


No comments: