Thursday, November 20, 2008

Walking Again


Did ya happen to notice how big Shaker Baby is?

Poor Music got Macraméd.








Wow it has been quite a ride since deciding to move to the country. My poor puppies have had to create their own fun and exercise more days than not. When this whole journey started it was hot July and now we are pretty settled and it is cold November!


Well fortunately my pups don't mind the cold November winds one little bit. We started back on our morning walks a couple of days ago, and let me tell you Russ, Music and Shaker couldn't be happier.


Russ literally bounces to the door in the morning. Yep all 4 feet off the ground-bounce bounce bounce all the way to the front door. Shaker believe it or not is a little more subdued but not by much. He gallops, yes indeed he gallops. Today he got going so fast that his front feet were so far under him he somersaulted. (I had to sit down I was laughing so hard!) Even Music has grown to love her walks, but she is too much of a lady to act so exuberant. She sashays to the door and politely waits for her leash.

Yes indeed life is good.

3 comments:

Joy said...

I admire walking the three when I'm still learning to walk two.

Anonymous said...

I've always said that multi dog walking is a sport and multi flexi walking should be an Olympic sport.

Sherilyn said...

Amen! I agree on the Olympic sport, for sure!!

I think the most that I have braved walking at one time was 5....through the rings and to our grooming set-up while Rus parked the truck in St. Paul, MN. I was very proud to get them all there AND myself in one piece! In basketball we did what was called a "Three Man Weave"...well, I can proudly say I did a "Five Dog Weave". My leads were in a very pretty braid by the time we got there! ;) LOL

I don't think I'll try that with the 7...I'm not that brave!