Friday, November 21, 2008

Music's Report




It's Music and today's report is about this great new game we clever Cardigans have created. Mom calls it Stick.


Here's how we play it. First one to the coveted Stick is in charge . Today it was me, but Russ took it from me very quickly. I have to work on my mouth skills. Maybe Mom will find something great for me to chew on so I can strengthen my muscles.


Anyway, then the Cardigan with the Stick runs away while the other give chase to take it away. Shaker Baby was really bugging me during the game today because he kept throwing his body in front of me, so I had to slam him and give him what for. Mom said, "Music stop trying to push that puppy off the deck", but I wasn't trying to push him off the deck I was just teaching him some manners.


Well Russ won today, but my chances of winning tomorrow are good. (Except when Russ' doesn't win he pouts--Yesh!)


Well until next week think about me trying to win the Stick,


Music

No comments: