Wednesday, February 25, 2009

By Request....More Ella














There was some wagering going on last night about where Ella would sleep. You see I promised that if we got a fourth puppy, she would sleep in a crate and not on the already pretty full bed.

So here is the conversation that happened last night about 11:00om.

Ella's peep #1: Where is she going to sleep?
Ella's peep #2 (aka me): In a crate
Ella's peep #1: Will she be alright?
Ella's peep #2: Yes
Ella's peep #1: Will she miss her siblings?
Ella's peep #2: Yes
Ella's peep #1: How will she act?
Ella's peep #2: She’ll cry a bit, but she will be fine
Ella's Peep #1: Put her in bed with everyone. I don’t want to listen to a crying dog
Ella's peep#2 (aka me): Okay but it was your idea!

5 comments:

Winjammin' said...

Ahhhh, the power of persuasion!! LOL

She's a cutie!! Can't wait to met her!

How many of those "potato chips" are there now?? ;o)

Sherilyn said...

Too funny!!! :D She is adorable!!

coopercreek said...

Awwww. so cute.

Joy said...

She has such expressive eyes. They just make you want to melt. I bet that helps with persuasion too.

Cindy said...

I think I won the bet from Tuesday night ;0) Poor Kathy, never knew what was coming-sorry.

FYI-On our way home from picking up Ella, Kim and I were talking about where she would fit into the pack and where, of all things, she would sleep. Kim said-in a crate, too many dogs on the bed. I said-she's in bed by 11 that night, betcha!

Keep that cutie close, I might have to come a steal her on occasion.