Friday, February 27, 2009

I'm Ella



Hi!  My name is Davenitch's Someone to Watch Over Me FB and they call me Ella.  My mom says it's Ella because she loves Ella Fitzgerald.  Mom played the song for me--she really seemed to enjoy it but I would rather chew something.  You can learn a whole bunch of things that my Mom and other people thing are important about me from Cindy at Foggy Bottom, but again I would rather chew something than write that junk.

So here's what I think is important...

1) I like to chew bones
2) I like to chew on my brothers
3) I like to chew shoes
4) I like to chew stuffed toys
5) I like to chew quarter posters
6) I like to chew computer cords--boy that one gets a reaction
7) I like to eat my brothers food
8) I like to play hide and seek under the bed
9) I like to bark
10) I like to play with my peeps.

Okay I have to go play now.  Oops I almost forgot could someone please tell my Mom to quit picking me up to kiss, hug and smell my puppy breath--seriously I have things to chew.  Okay. Goody bye.

2 comments:

Winjammin' said...

Welcome to the family Ella!! We're sure glad to have you with us, and can't wait to romp and play with you.

The Winjammin' Corgi 8

Anonymous said...

Thank you. I hope to meet all of you soon. Ella