Thursday, February 26, 2009

Mischief Maker


Now does this look like the face of a mischief maker? Of course not! But she is! She took a bunch of toys under the bed today. I thought it was cute until I realized she was eating the corner of my son's quarter collection. Yep 10 yrs in the making while meticulously finding each quarter from both mints. (Hey for those of you who know Nick---Don't tell him. I can have it framed with a corner inset. )


Of course, I have sprayed the rockers with Bitter Yuck, but never would have thought to spray the sub woofer. But it is sprayed now.


Oh yes, I had it easy with Shaker (well in the house) he wasn't a mischief maker. Now Russ--well that's why the blog is called Cardi Capers! Oh we he gave me a run for my money!

4 comments:

Sharrie said...

But, who could get mad at such an adorable little puppy dog. She would get lots of kisses at my house. I can see why she ended up at your house.

Winjammin' said...

Glad you realized it's the Boo puppy who is the angel. ;o) All the others must get it from their mother hehehe

Kathy and Kim Gibson said...

Too funny! Yeah I hear Boo is an angel ;0)

And Sharrie--thanks! She is just a doll but full of it!

Sherilyn said...

Of course my Boo is an angel! ;) hehe And if you believe that, want to buy some ocean front property right here in Des Moines?