Friday, February 6, 2009

Something I Don't Get


Hey it's me Shaker Baby.


You know how Russ is always, "I don't get it" and walking away. Well here's something I don't get--why doesn't Russ like to eat. I mean seriously there is nothing worth skipping a meal or even leaving a morsel behind. Mom is pretty stingy with rations. Can you believe she only lets me have 1.5 cups twice a day? Yeah she adds pumpkin and stuff but seriously the good stuff is the kibble.


I don't get it! I eat all my food right up, and then I have to wait for picky pants Russ to eat. Well I guess I could go play but what if Mom loses her focus and I can get a little bit of Russ' food? No I have to wait until finicky Russ decides whether he is going to eat.


Hey the picture is of me telling Mom that I am starving!


Well call me anything but late for dinner!

2 comments:

Ebonwald Cardigans said...

eats a LOT! my cardigans get about 1 cup 2x a day. Sadie gets 3/4 cup 2x a day. He must be a BEAST lol

I can't wait to see how he's grown! its been since Rochester!

Sherilyn said...

Bear gets about 3/4 - 1 cup twice a day and weighs around 30 lbs. Boo gets about 3/4 cup 2x a day and he's about 37 lbs, but he's on maintenance and not a puppy. I guess it all depends on the dog???