Friday, February 27, 2009

Herding Instinct?


Is it possible for Ms. Ella to have a herding instinct already?  We already know that my boys can't be in the same room with me while I am mopping, but I thought "oh she's so little she'll leave the mop alone." Right?  WRONG!

I sprayed down a section of the floor and here's how the dialogue went.

Me:  Where's the spray bottle?  Then I see the little squirt walking away with the bottle of Bona.

Me: Ella drop it.  No response so I proceed to open her little 10 week old jaw and retrieve my floor cleaner.  Then I return to mop.

Ella:  Bark Bark Bark (I can only assume it was "give me back my toy right now")

Me: Ella shhhhhh. Then I start to mop.

Ella: Bark Bark Bark tug pull.  (Again only an assumption but I think "Oh this is way better than the squirt bottle")

Me: Ella that will do.

Ella: Bark Bark Tug Pull and add a shake.

Me: This will not do you are going in a crate.

Ella: from the crate: Bark Bark Bark Bark  (Given her tone I can only assume that she said "I was ugly and my mother dressed me funny!")

Oh my ears are still ringing.



1 comment:

Cindy said...

ROFL! And I thought the boys were bad? At least with Moosie, he just plants his big butt right in the way and you mop over and around him.