Thursday, February 5, 2009

Music's Report


Greetings it's me Music.


Well it has been an interesting week around here. I would like everyone to know that I do not like the cold! It hurts my paws. Mom said that she thinks I am a southern dog. I heard that I have grandparents in Florida, maybe I will lobby to take a vacation there if it doesn't get warm soon. Mom said that it was supposed to be really nice soon and I should stop fretting about it.


The boys have been bugging me a lot--especially that puppy. Sometimes I like to play with the toys, and that big bully puppy comes and takes them away from me. So today I laid in the toy basket and wouldn't let anyone have any toys. That big puppy would come near me and I would take his face off. See if he take my toys again!


Well that's all the news for now--think of me 'til next time dealing with the cold and giant puppies.

1 comment:

Joy said...

Oh Mussic, I'm with you on the cold. And of course the woman has to be in charge. Way to go girl!