Tuesday, February 10, 2009

New Show Ride


Well I finally did it. I gave in and traded my beloved Avalanche in for a Suburban. My Avalanche was just not very practical with my growing number of dogs, and all the stuff that I take to shows. Hardly seems possible that it was just a year ago that I went to my first shows with just Russ in a crate, a leash, dog food and a suitcase. Now its crates, dryers, grooming bag, table, arm and and and...


We are thrilled, especially my son who had to ride on the 30% split of the back seat when we went to Chicago. Have I ever mentioned that he is 5'9"? Poor guy had to squeeze his 19 yr old frame into this little bitty seat, so he is all smiles.

5 comments:

Sherilyn said...

Congrats on the new ride! :) It's gorgeous! Now you'll need more "stuff" to fill it up with! ;) hehe

Winjammin' said...

And does Nick have the requisite DVD player built into the back, so he can watch movies all the way to the shows and home??? ;o)

We (well, I) love my Suburban (so does Bekka lol) and I'm sure you will come to appreciate yours too!!

Guess this means you've graduated to the bigtime lol

Kathy and Kim Gibson said...

Oh yes it has all the bells and whistles that my Avalanche had with the addition of the DVD player already upgraded to accept digital signal. It is an '05 my Avalanche was an '06 bought in '05.

Winjammin' said...

WHOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Kim's driving!!! ROAD TRIP!!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

Warning, a RV is next............