Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I'm Trapped




Hey it's me Shaker Baby.


I haven't posted in a while, 'cause I haven't had much to say. Mom's been keeping everyone posted on what I have been up too. Oh yesterday I learned a right about turn and a left "get back". I am really good at watching Mom's finger. She says I am the most responsive dog she has ever had the pleasure to work with. I just have to quit barking at other dogs. But not why I write today.


Last night, I had a little accident in the bathroom. I widdled in front of the shower but I couldn't figure out how to get out of the shower to make it look like I didn't do it. So I got busted--Mom took pictures of the evidence. Yesh how embarrassing. I am never going to do that again.

1 comment:

Sharrie said...

That shower story is a hoot. I just love the look of the Cardi. Right now I have two rough collies. Wanted to get a Corgi, but couldn't find one last spring. Thanks for the chuckle and the pictures.