Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Westminster







Russ here.


I finally convinced Mom to tune the TV to Westminster so I could get a good look at the dogs. I tried to convince the other clowns that I live with to watch but they only stayed for a minute. I think the only reason they even watched for a minute was because Mom said, "Oh look it's a Frenchie." They heard Mom showed a Frenchie in Canada--another story but suffice it to say Mom didn't have clue. So in the end I had to watch the show alone.


Oh I love watching Westminster. Mom has pictures of me watching last year too.


Russ out.

2 comments:

Sharrie said...

Russ, you could have joined me. Did you see the Cardi? Personally, I was watching the third place collie Sax. I couldn't get my collies to watch with me even when I told them it could be one of their relatives from Florida. Are you watching again tonight?

Winjammin' said...

Russ, just read what your half-brother Bear did while watching Westminster. You'll be thankful they only got up and left.