Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Westminster Part II


Russ here.


Sharrie asked me if I was going to watch the second half of Westminster. Why, of course, I wouldn't miss it. I sat in front of the TV for most of it but then decided my crate and fluffy mat were a bit more comfortable. Well maybe a little to comfortable. I was watching but fell asleep. Mom said she tried to wake me for Best in Show, but I was too zonked

Aunt Sherilyn, thanks for the good advice about being grateful that the other clowns walking away. Shaker did bark a bit last night, so I gave him "what for" and he went to bed on his mat. I mean seriously it was Westminster--what was he thinking--barking?

Russ out.

2 comments:

Sharrie said...

Dear Russ,

I was thinking of you as I sat alone watching Best of Show. What did you think of the Sussex Spaniel victory? Interesting story.

Kathy and Kim Gibson said...

Sharrie,

My Mom says that it is a victory for all of the aging population! She says never count he old guy out!

Russ