Thursday, December 11, 2008

All Tired Out


It's Russ here.


Wow I had a rough day. First Shaker tried to kill us with exhaust, and then Mom took me to a "trick" class that lasted 2 hours. Two hours seriously what was she thinking I was so tired that I could hardly hold my head up.


And then she takes me out to the truck, and goes back inside to get Shaker Baby. Then she realized that she locked her keys in the truck. There I was freezing in the truck while she found someone with a cell phone, 'cause hers was in the truck and called On Star. Well, the traveler aka Kathy, had changed the pin number and it wasn't looking good for the home team and my freezing toes. Mom begged the On Star lady to find another question to ask her and Mom answered right. She sent a hit to the truck and pop the doors unlocked. Good thing too because Mom was ready to use a tire iron to break the front passenger window. Mom was pretty freaked out about me being in the cold for 25 mins.


We went home with the heat on full so I got all warmed up. When we got home, Shaker Baby wanted to play. I mean seriously the stupid puppy wanted to play. I told him I was way too tired.


Russ out.

5 comments:

Winjammin' said...

Glad you kept your head about you buddy. No use in you causing more commotion for your mom to worry about.

Now, she just needs to teach you how to unlock the truck yourself!! :o)

Sherilyn said...

Now THAT would be a good trick to learn!!

Glad you're ok...spend the day resting, and try not to cause Mom any trouble...I'm sure she needs the break, too! It's tough being parents!

Hugs!
Aunt Sherilyn

Kathy and Kim Gibson said...

Boy if I could teach him to unlock the doors that would save me 10 a month!

Anonymous said...

I think you need to learn the door unlock trick at trick class. Then maybe you won't get coal from Santa.

Kathy and Kim Gibson said...

And to think he only learned how to hit an easy button at trick class!