Monday, December 22, 2008

Who Gets the Primo Bed?






We don't have the new handmade crates set up yet, but am hoping to get that done over the Christmas break. I just couldn't bring myself to put the wire ones up in the bedroom again when the pretty ones were sitting in the corner. (I have to say I wasn't 100% in favor of the wooden crates from Wooden Creek (http://www.woodencreek.com/) but now that I have actually seen them--oh my I am in love!) Any who, this is not my topic today...



Since their are no crates in the bedroom, I drug their living room beds into the bedroom, so that when we are sitting by the fire at night they don't have to sleep on the hardwood. The pretty black one was supposed to be Russ' but as you can see in the post--Music told him "paws off pretty boy--it's mine!" Shaker doesn't much like sleeping alone, so he wiggles his girth onto a memory foam one with Russ. We have two of the memory foam ones (Sam's Club great deal), but he wants to sleep with someone. His preference would be to sleep with Music but she tells him "bug off big puppy, I sleep alone!"



So my pretty little Music may look small and wispy but she doesn't take any guff from the boys, and she certainly is not going to cede the best bed!

3 comments:

Winjammin' said...

I bet she'd share with her Frankie Babe!!! ;o)

Sherilyn said...

Go Music!!! :) You rock, girl!

Beautiful crates! Those will look very elegant!

Kathy and Kim Gibson said...

Oh yes indeed she would share her primo bed with Frankie! LOL!