Friday, December 5, 2008

Music's Report

Well it Friday and time for my report. Oh it's Music.

It's been a busy week. Mom has been decorating the house for Christmas. Russ and that pest puppy Shaker Baby have been stealing things from the Christmas Village, and Mom yells "drop it" and "leave it" alot. Today they seemed to finally accept that they weren't allowed to touch the village.

Me I found a really soft snowman that I thought I would like in my crate, but Mom said, "not you too Music and took it away." Well darn, but I am allowed to hang out in the chair next to it so it isn't all bad.

Oh I almost forgot, the pest--no I mean Shaker Baby is always trying to take toys away from me when I am playing. Well I had quite enough the other day and I took him DOWN! Hopefully he learned his lesson.



Well until next week it's Music signing out.

1 comment:

Sherilyn said...

You go girlfriend!!

Hugs and girl power,
Duchess, Ruby, Dreamy & Emmy