Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Music's Report




It's Music, and since I didn't post last week because of the dog show, I thought I would report early this week.

Baby it's cold outside!

It started snowing about noon around here, and Mom was all "isn't it beautiful." Yeah it's beautiful if your toilet is inside, but mine is outside! Mom shooed us out and wham zam mam' it got COLD! I did my business really quick and asked to be let in but even fast my feet got cold, so I was dancing around trying to get them warm by the fireplace.

I asked Mom very nicely if I could please go potty inside, but she said "No, Music, you have to go outside." Can you imagine? How cruel can she be?

Anyway, I went once in the living room and tried to blame Shaker Baby--he still has an accident or two 'ya know. But Mom was with Shaker and Russ when it happened so she said, "Music I know it's cold but you have to go outside." Yesh how stupid is all that...Baby it's cold outside.

Well think of me shivering and freezing while Mom is all warm and toasty inside!




No comments: