Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My Christmas Gift Came

I got a call from the neighbor last night who said a package had been misdelivered. She said it was addressed to the China Traveler and it was super heavy and would I send Nick to come and get it. Well Nick and Grandma were watching Indiana Jones in blu-ray so there was no way that was happening. So I put on my parka and boots and weighed the options of taking the truck or walking and decided since it was heavy I would take the truck.

I picked up the package and looked at the return label--well I had too 'ya know to make sure it wasn't anything that I had ordered--oops that doesn't work it was addressed to the traveler. Okay so I was curious. The return label said "pak n go". Whooooo Hooooo I got my agility stuff.

So this box with all its wonderful contents is sitting in my truck and the curiosity is killing me, but I won't open it. I won't open it. And apparently this is going to be my mantra for some days to come. How long 'til Christmas?

2 comments:

Joy said...

Patience is one answer or...Put it where Russ and Shaker can see it. Maybe smear a little peanut butter on the seam and you won't have to open it. You will, of course, need to check to make sure gift is oksy.

Unknown said...

You better not open it>

Kathy, a/k/a China Traveler