Wednesday, December 10, 2008

New Family Rule

All keys go in the key basket--no exceptions. You see Shaker tried to kill us today. You might ask how?

I came in the house took off my vest and hung it on a chair. Now usually I hang it in the closet and drop my keys in the basket but today was different, because we were going out to a "trick class."

So I unloaded a couple of things, and noticed that Shaker had soggied up my coat pocket. I told him no and put the coat up, and then happily went about my business. About 15 mins later I had the travel crate in my hands and I headed for the truck. As I went down the hall, I heard something in the garage and thought Grandma Rose was coming home, but when I opened the door I saw my truck was running. YES, my truck was running with the garage bay doors down. HOLY CRAP I exclaimed and brought all 3 doors up at once.

And then I went inside to retrieve my keys out of my vest pocket. Yeppers, Shaker had activated the auto start on the truck while he was scamming treats out of my coat pocket. So new family rule--Keys go in the basket. No exceptions!!!!

1 comment:

Winjammin' said...

Wow!!! Next thing you know, he'll also be driving you to class!!!