Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Forbidden Closet

My closet is carpeted. My corgis aren't allowed on carpet, so imagine that, all they want to do is get in he closet!

Today I went into the closet for warm clothes and hopped in the shower. When I came out of the shower, I heard Russ bark. But clearly the bark did not come from the bedroom. Hmmm I think, where is that darn dog? Then I immediately realize that he must be in the closet. Dog gone it I head to the closet and Russ comes flying out, and then I realize that Shaker is MIA too.

So I poke my head around the corner and there is Shaker Baby with his head up to his shoulders in my obedience bag. You know the one with all the treats!

So I am trying to figure out how they both ended up in the closet, and here's what I think the naughty little boys did...

I went in the closet and went right and I must have left the door ajar, so they snuck in and went left around the center clothing island and waited until I left before they made their move on the obedience bag. Clever little dickens aren't they?

Now here's the rub, Russ is always the one to tattle, so when Shaker was getting of the goodies than his fair share--Russ started barking. Shaker was none too happy about getting ratted out!

No comments: