Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A Coat for Music


Music gets cold. Her paws are quite delicate so we have some paw "toughener" coming, but she also shivers when she is outside for even short periods of time. I suppose that it doesn't help that the boys jump on her and roll her like a big snow ball, but any way I thought she might appreciate a nice snuggly coat to where outside. WRONG!


I put the snowman coat on her and shooed her out with the boys and she stood just outside the door staring at me. No staring is not a strong enough word, she was drilling her dark gaze through my soul. The message was clear...Mom your a dork and Cardigans like me DO NOT wear stupid snowman coats.


So being the type that I am, I thought "oh she just needs a minute without me watching to get used to it." WRONG! I walked away for a minute and then came back to find her in exactly the same place with exactly the same look.


I opened the door. She came in. I took the coat off. I opened the door again. She went out and found the boys, but not without turning to glance at me with I swear an evil grin of "I won!"

1 comment:

Sherilyn said...

LOL! She's not the same girl you brought home, is she? I just love how she's come out of her shell! :) From a wallflower to a "hussy" now...hehe Gotta love it! ;)

Hugs!

Sherilyn