Friday, August 15, 2008

Cardis and Cats


Whew has it been a busy couple of days but I think we have finally landed. The dogs are healthy again and Russ is eating a little bit. I knew we were in the clear when the dogs started stalking the cats again.


Moose camps out in the kitchen waiting for a cat to come over the gate, and the chase is on. Yesterday I let the dogs lap the cat twice around the house and then stepped into the oncoming freight train of dogs. Moose was in the lead and the second he sees me he slams on the brakes but not soon enough. I got slammed into and it felt like a bowling ball hitting my shins. I laughed so hard my ribs hurt!


The picture was taken a few days ago when the 3 Cardis had Stinky in their sights. I wish I could get that kind of attention in the obedience ring!

No comments: