Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Mom's on my list

I am so mad at Mom, I decided to call my attorney again. She left Moose, Shaker and I crated for almost the whole day. She let Grandpa Fred roam free because he is a kiss up and doesn't do anything naughty.

Mom was working outside in the garage all day packing and moving stuff to storage because we are hopefully buying a new house on 3.5 acres. But when Moose took a dump in the dining room and Shaker pulled all of Grandma Rose's sewing on to the floor, she said "that's it I am too busy for this and you're all going into crates."
It really fries my paws because I didn't do anything--nothing--nada and she stuffed me in a stupid crate. She said it was preventative medicine. I think it is bunk! Just wait she'll get hers when she least expects it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's a good payback buddy:

Pee down the a/c vents. Not only do you get the a/c on your belly at the same time, you take care of business, AND get back at mom at the same time. It works...I've done it more times than my mom and dad know about ;o)

Anonymous said...

Oh Oh What a fantastic idea! As soon as we move to the new house I am so on it! I love to sleep on the air vent too.