Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I'm calling my attorney

Russ here.

Sorry about this post being so late, but Mom stepped on her computer last night and broke the screen. I am typing from a brand new one--third computer since I arrived last September. When I was a youngster I liked to eat keyboards. But not why I write...

Mom brought home a new puppy Shaker. Cute little guy and I like him a lot. I like teaching him how to play with my toys. And they are my toys I only share with Shaker when I am in the right mood!

But he has this really annoying habit of getting up super duper early in the morning and waking every body up. I mean really there I am trying to catch some beauty sleep and he is bark bark bark time to get up happy. This morning I just looked at him like "you have to be kidding me." I am so going to have my attorney draw up a contract about sleep hours! It darn well will have some whereas and wherefores that Mr. Shaker is going to have to learn to abide by.

Russ out

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fortunate for you, you have in house representation! Good luck Russ, it's only going to get worse. And you have Uncle David and his 4:30 alarm clock to thank for that.