Friday, August 22, 2008

The Tradition Continues


Okay we are crazy busy getting two houses ready to go on the market. Oh I should mention that we have an accepted offer on a 5 bedroom 5 bath home on 3.5 acres of land. We couldn't be happier for ourselves and the dogs, but the work between now and move in is nuts. So the poor dogs are getting crated during most of the day and they are none to happy about it. They do not think much of quick walks and night time snuggles only.


So tonight we quit working at 6:00 in order to have some daylight for quality outside play. We all played a rousing game of football and I am happy to report that Shaker sticks with the pack. Again I couldn't be happier.


After playtime we came in for a nice dinner, and then clean up. Well turns out Shaker baby loves the dishwasher as much as Russ does. Russ let Shaker have all the good stuff! I told him he was a good big brother. I was totally shocked that Grandpa Fred was not in the dishwasher mix. I guess someone forgot to send him the memo.
As I reviewed the picture, I should also mention that a huge Cardi frap occurred just after dinner and Shaker got totally slimed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And I wonder why he's nicknamed "Butterball"?

Sherilyn said...

Hmmmmmm...do I sense a theme? Chunky Monkey and Butterball??? hehe