Sunday, August 3, 2008

Cardi's are Pillow Thieves!



Well there was the earlier post about full pillow, but they have escalated their behavior to down right pillow thieving!

First thing this morning, I awoke and realized I was sleeping directly on the mattress. Russ was sleeping on my pillow. So knowing that this was a possibility, I stashed an extra pillow next to the bed. I pulled the pillow up and went back to sleep.

Then I heard a big boom--thunder as it turns out. I picked up my head and in that time--Russ and Music rearranged themselves to take over both pillows. I couldn't believe it--I got aced out of all the pillows!

Now from their perspective, they just don't get why I would be unhappy about losing my pillow(s). The picture we took last night certainly suggests that they are beyond innocent. But I know better!

No comments: