Sunday, August 31, 2008

Shaker Goes Swimming




Sorry folks, it has been crazy busy. I promise to be a better poster!


We were out in the RV at a 4 day show having a blast. While traveling in the RV we have a non-spill able water bowl for the dogs. It looks a bit like a donut and the water goes where the donut hole would ordinarily be.


The first day out, Shaker stands all 4 paws on the outer edge of it and slips into the bowl. He literally looked like a hog tied butterball with all 4 paws in this little portion of the dish. So Cindy says, "oh my, I'll bring a feed bowl tomorrow so he has something big enough to fit into!"


Well our little Shaker had the time of his life, and I told him he won a one way ticket to the bathtub. But I am very happy to report that we are home again with 3 very happy dogs--Russ (aka Rosario), Music (aka Couch Potato) and Shaker (aka Butterball).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must say that Dream, Ransom, daddy Boo, and the baby Bear also slept all the way home, after a VERY fun weekend! Thank you again for hosting all the fun and chaos!

Bear was so pooped that he got himself on his back in his small travel crate and never moved, even when we stopped for an hour to eat dinner!! LOL

Kathy and Kim Gibson said...

Oh my that is just priceless. I can just see little Bear passed out from a full weekend. My cast of clowns were goofy as usual all the way home. Could have been the heat--generator only ran one air conditioner all the way home.