Sunday, March 30, 2008

Aunt Cindy


Russ here.


Thanks Aunt Cindy for a really fun weekend. I love playing with you in the ring. I especially enjoy the belly rubs when the judge isn't looking at me.


But I also want you to know I hate your dremel and if I ever find it I will put it with the Spot Bot!

And that's a promise.


Love you Aunt Cindy--Russ
PS Mom here. I just saw this post of Russ' and thought you might enjoy the reason he hates the dremel so much. http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=oZNQudkAhBY

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Priceless....absolutely priceless. Now how is it that I can actually see him saying that and see the look in his eye when he typed it.....

Kathy and Kim Gibson said...

Russ here. I have hired a photographer and will post pictures of me typing soon. I just have to raise the cash to pay for it! If anyone has any thoughts about how to do that and still not get caught by Mom please please let me know!

Anonymous said...

Okay, so it wasn't his shinest moment, but honestly Russ, I didn't nick you like your mom did! ((((hug)))) And I did offer you a liver brownie and hotdogs afterwards.

And Mom Marg might add, she knows right where you can hide that darn dremel when you do get your teeth one it--under the couch works for her!

Kathy and Kim Gibson said...

Russ here. Oh sweet--under the couch. I'll put that in my file! I love getting ideas from my Cardi family. With all their ideas, I don't have to think so hard.

Yeah boy was I mad at Mom when she nicked me. I pooped all over the living room to just show her!

Ohhhh now you having me dreaming of hot dogs...no sense begging for one though Mom is so darn strict about the food stuff--hot dogs only during shows and run throughs. I don't get it! Maybe when I retire she'll give me more hot dogs, but probably not!