Friday, March 7, 2008

Sixty to Zero in seconds




My buddy Russ and I were playing a rousing game of tug and chase the ball when the phone rang. Shoot, but it could be the school so I decided to answer it. As I walked toward the phone, I made a request of Russ that he not get into anything while I was busy!


I was gone for maybe two minutes and returned to the living room for more fun and games with my Corgi. Imagine my surprise when I found him passed out on the couch. It is such a shame that he can't relax.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted you to know how much I enjoy reading your corgi capers while I wait on bringing a cardi puppy home. I check every day to see Russ's new adventures. Thanks for sharing.

Kathy and Kim Gibson said...

You are very welcome. I hope you enjoy for cardi puppy as much as I enjoy mine. He is and will remain a light that shines brightly in my life! Cheers, Kim