Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Captivity





Russ here. I need your help.

Today Mom said it was time to get the RV ready to go to a show down south. She put away a bunch of junk. Then she said it was time to go get something called propane and gasoline. I didn't get it but she said we needed one to cook and the other to run the RV. You will never guess what she did next--she went and got my crate from the truck!

She told me to kennel up, but I didn't want to but she said I had no choice in the matter. But worst yet, she let Sara run free, and she even got to sit shot gun! Mom said something else I didn't get about me having security issues and needed to be in a den. She talks all that social worker stuff and I don't get it.

Mom muttered about the price of gas and then she said we had to go to a store called Wal--something. Again, she left Sara to roam free and me trapped in the stupid crate while she and Kathy shopped. Yesh! They came back out and put more junk away. We drove home with me still trapped in the crate.

Hey all you good folks out there in Internet land, please e-mail ( russ@cardicorgicapers.com )me how to get this stupid crate open. Can you imagine how awful it will be riding all the way down south trapped in that rotten crate. Gotta run, Mom just heard me typing.....

No comments: