Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Forgiven


Russ here again. Mom took me outside first thing this morning but I was too busy chasing birds and playing in the mud to finish my business. So when we got back inside I realized I forgot something important and did my business in the front room.


Mom was really put out. I could tell because she kept telling me to go play by myself and that she wasn't in the mood to play ball. And Grandma said, " oh you've done it now Rosario". So I knew I had some work ahead to get her to forgive me. I had to pull out all the cute stops. I went and got Mom's favorite tug-of-war toy and dropped it at her feet, then flashed my big brown eyes at her and asked for forgiveness. She melted into a pile of do and played tug. She really is pretty easy!


Mom got one up on me though...the cleaning lady came and used the evil vacuum cleaner and Mom took videos!

No comments: