Thursday, March 20, 2008

Squirt Me, Will You?


We have found the squirt bottle or even the threat of getting the squirt bottle the best deterrent for barking, chasing the old cat Tigger, indelicacies that come with having a male dog, and the like. Now we understand Russ well enough to know that the first chance he gets he is going to do away with the squirt bottle, so we are very careful to keep them above Corgi reach. As he has grown, Corgi height has changed dramatically and today when his head popped up over the edge of the kitchen table--well let's just say I was dumbfounded. (Took me a few seconds, but OFF came out of my mouth!)

So I suppose that I should not have been surprised when I found him chewing the squirt bottle that I just happen to know was on the desk! But I was surprised to find that he figured out how to unscrew it, empty the contents on the rug, and then chew the actual squirt mechanism. Little does he know, we have back-ups!

Another day, another laugh with my buddy Russ.

1 comment:

SJ said...

I am also a corgi. We are so mischevious! Has Russ found it in him to join dogster yet? He really should. We have a board there, called Club Corgi, on which all of us corgis write posts to each other. I would love it if you joined!
The coordinator of the board, Kaley, has her own site (or her mom does anyway), sansanpups.com. She is a fluffy, and loves making new friends. Hope to see you on dogster.com!

-oxley