Monday, March 31, 2008

By Special Request


Russ here.


I was trying to figure out how to pay a photographer to take a picture of me typing in Mom's blog. ( I was checking out work from home sites) Just then Mom came around the corner and said, "Russ what are you doing?" and snapped a picture. I gave her my very best "I'm innocent" look and she laughed. Then she said she would use the picture for a blog later. HA! Did I ever fool her?


So here I am sitting at the computer trying to decide what to write about, but I am really distracted by the keyboard. I love to chew keys, but last two times I did that Mom got increasing hinky about it. Still can't decide what to write about but the computer cords are looking pretty good. Nope, better not, Mom didn't think much of that trick either.


So I decided to make a list of my top 10 favorite things:

1) Rolling in smelly gross gooey stuff--absolute favorite--dead fish

2) Winning ribbons

3) Chasing squirrels

4) Skirts with fringe (Aunt Cindy didn't think much of that one)

5) Running in, out and between my sister Sara's legs. (Boy, is that ever fun, Mom says it is good practice for agility)

6) Romping in the yard especially when it is raining and really muddy. (Mom mutters about the number of towels that have to be washed. I don't get it)

7) Stealing baby Josh's toys--especially like the one that sounds like a fire engine

8) Hunting Cats--I love cats!

9) Pelting toys and leaving toy guts all over the house. (Mom mutters about her back...I don't get it why doesn't she just leave the stuff on the floor.)

And my all time favorite so far...

10) Swimming in the creek (although I have only figured out how to lure Mom there once, I am working on a return trip)


P.S. Uncle Rus--thanks for helping me win Best of Winners Saturday, but I have a special request for the future. Could you wear bell bottom pants? Mom says they are my favorite.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, please Uncle Rus, I wanna see you in the bell bottom pants too!

And Grandpa Fred would like me to pass on that he has some secrets to share on the whole getting Mom in the water deal. Next time you're up, he'll tell ya all about it. Something to do with frogs, cows and wellies?

Anonymous said...

Sorry buddy but Uncle Rus doesn't do bell bottoms. You'll have to settle for Aunt Cindy's fringe skirts. ;o)

And you are most welcome for the Best of Winners win. Any time you want to come play with me (and you ok it with Aunt Cindy and mom), you just let me know. After all...us Rus' have to stick together! :o)

Kathy and Kim Gibson said...

Actually Russ here.

I can't wait to hear from Grandpa Fred. He seems like such a cool guy...I want to be just like him. Ohhhh I can't wait to get Mom in the water.

Can't wait to play with Uncle Rus and Aunt Cindy again....dreaming of...