Monday, March 17, 2008

HGTV's Newest Design Star


It is Monday so it is baby day and as I have noted before it can be a little crazy. As baby Josh is walking now, we have barricades up around stairs, over outlets, and in forbidden room doorways just to control the chaos a little bit.


Josh and Russ have learned that each other's toys are way more fun than their own and consequently I have pretty much given up on trying to redirect toy allocation except when Josh chews Russ' toys and vice versa. So this morning has gone pretty much as expected until I went up stairs to put the baby down for a nap.


When I returned I found Russ camped out in the living room with all the couch pillows, hearth rug, Josh's toys and a ball glove. I told him that if he was trying out for HGTV's design star show that he had his work cut out for him.


No comments: